For the SAFETY of everyone, we have on-site regulations that MUST be followed:
- Event bracelets must be worn at all times!!
- DRIVE SLOW on Property
- Portable propane firepits only!
- NO operation of quads/Dirt bikes on site
- Generators & Loud music not permitted between 11PM-6AM
- NO Unnecessary movement of vehicles on site
- Leave sites clean, please take out what you bring in
- Empty Bottles/cans can be placed in the recycle bags provided (To be donated to Comox Air Cadets)
- NO DOGS or pets of any kind on site.
ANYONE DISOBEYING THESE RULES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE…
“Please be respectful of everyone at the event. As we know, marijuana is now legal however we are a family friendly fundraiser event. Please use common sense when around children and there is no smoking of any kind near the food or event tent areas.”